Monday, December 21, 2009

What's Your Real Age?

By now, I'm sure you've heard about Real Age.  The website, created by Dr's Oz and Roisin, features a test that is designed to tell you how old your body thinks you are.  

We all know our bodies can feel younger or older than we are, but this test puts it in concrete terms and puts us in control of how healthy (or unhealthy) we really are.  There are tons of great advice on healthy foods for your body and skin, as well as things that are healthy for your mind.

For example, I am 29 and not in the shape I was before getting pregnant with my second child.  For that matter, I don't eat right and sit long hours at the computer, ate up with stress.  I took the test again last night (first time in a looong time) and my Real Age is 34.  My body thinks I'm 5 years older than I am.

It's helping me to prepare my mind for a new regimen.  I've already been eating more than usual, and healthier foods at that.  Setting up an exercise plan that fits my schedule is next.  Stress management is an ongoing thing I feel the first two will enhance.

Which leads me to you...how healthy are you?  One way to finding out is to take the Real Age Test and then decide what to do with what you learn.  Your health is important and well worth the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment